World History II(H) - A / B Blocks
Read the packet on setting the stage for World War I and answer the following questions:
1) Explain the purpose of, and changes in, the alliance system from the late 1870s to the beginning of the 20th century.
2) How did the issues between England, France and Germany at the end of the 19th and beginning of the 20th centuries contribute to the conditions that would lead to World War I?
3) How did the issues between Russia and the Austro-Hungarian empire at the beginning of the 20th century contribute to the conditions that would lead to World War I?
American Studies
http://americanstudieswhs.blogspot.com/
US History - F Block
1) Test corrections - due tomorrow. Re-write or add-on to any short answer or essay question that you did not receive full credit for. Multiple choice and matching can be corrected for a 1/4 pt. each.
2) Read the poem under the title "Philosophy of the Jazz Age" and put it in your own words.
3) Extra Credit - Do "Handout 72" about investing in the stock market in 1928.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment